CLOSES 30TH JUNE
1. Aim: to attend the American Rhinologic Society meeting/ American Academy in September.
2. Obligations: applicants must submit a paper for presentation at the ARS or the American Academy and must visit the Medtronic stand at the American meeting.
3. Amount: £2,000 to be used towards the cost of registration, travel, hotel etc in whatever proportion the recipient wishes.
4. Eligibility: StRs, SpRs and Consultants within 1 – 2 years of appointment who are full Members of the BRS.
5. Method of application: applicants must complete the form and return it to the BRS secretariat [email@example.com] with a copy of the abstract submitted to the AAAOHNS or the ARS and a copy of their registration form for the American meeting.
6. Application submission deadline: 30th June prior to the meetings in September.
7. Follow up: the recipient of the Bursary will be expected to produce a short report for publication in “Nose News” and make a short presentation at the BRS annual meeting.