CLOSES 30TH JUNE
The BRS offers a travelling fellowship scheme to help fund a trainee to pursue academic activity anywhere in the world. The award is open to any Society member who is a trainee or a consultant within 2 years of qualification and has an interest in rhinology. For the year 2012-2013, there is an award of up to £1500 available, and this award may be combined with other awards where applicable.
RULES AND CONDITIONS OF THE
BRITISH RHINOLOGICAL SOCIETY TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIP 2013
1. The choice of candidate for the Fellowship is at the discretion of the British Rhinological Society Council following the recommendation of the Fellowship Committee.
2. The Fellowship is open to members of the British Rhinological Society and is intended to encourage trainees and consultants within two years of their appointment.
3. Each year one Fellowship of up to £1,500 to be available which could be used to supplement other awards.
4. The Fellowship will be used to pursue an academic activity anywhere in the world including the UK (subject to the receipt of confirmation from the department to be visited or evidence of the meetings to be attended).
5. Applicants must submit by 30th June a comprehensive statement of the cost and purpose of their request which will be considered by the British Rhinological Society Fellowship Committee. Forms are available from the British Rhinological Society Administrator ENT-UK email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ordinarily the application must be made in advance of the Fellowship being taken.
6. On completion of the Fellowship a report must be submitted to the British Rhinological Society and the candidate will be expected to give a short presentation at the Annual Meeting.